Rebuilding Arcadia is a book series designed for students and teachers of Humanities and Social Sciences. CourseCraft Modules offer self-paced lessons in Academic English, Creative Writing, History, Politics, Philosophy, Psychology and Sociology.
Rebuilding Arcadia also functions as a springboard for classroom discussions. Chapter Study Questions are available on the Blog Page.
- the construction and loss of identity
- freedom and responsibility
- the nature of power
- relationships and community
Skills students can aim for include:
- flexible thinking
- enhanced cognitive skills (knowledge of cognitive tasks)
- greater tolerance for ambiguity
- ability to synthesize information
- improved critical thinking skills
- strategic knowledge
- self-knowledge (knowing one’s strengths and weaknesses as a learner)
Teachers – please visit Teacher Resources.